All tickets SOLD OUT. If you missed tickets
Join us October 18-20, 2019
Fall Georgia Bigfoot Conference
Details coming April 15, 2019 on this website!
EARLY BIRD TICKETS - SATURDAY
Conference Sold Out
VIP Passes Sold Out
Includes Friday & Saturday Events
Vendors Sold Out
BIGFOOT EXPLORER SUNDAY
SUNDAY EVENT SOLD OUT
Under 18 requires signed parent/guardian form
Rabun County Civic Center
201 W Savannah St.
Clayton, GA 30525
Order Lunch for Saturday April 27
CLICK HERE to order our
excellent box lunches provided by local vendors. Box lunches must be ordered by Thursday
April 25 at 5PM. They will be available on Saturday April 27 at 1PM. We will not be able
to take orders for these box lunches the day of the show!
Bigfot Explorer Sunday - April 28, 2019
Bigfoot Explorer Sunday with Matt Delph puts you into the woods for a real and
live exploration journey for Bigfoot! Matt Delph, leader of
Empire Cryptid Organization) will lead you up in the
North Georgia/Eastern NC Mountains to one of the major Bigfoot hot spots in the area.
The day starts with breakfast (8:30AM sharp) at the Rabun County Library,
73 Jo Dotson Circle in Clayton, GA. At approximately 9:30, your expedition leader
Matt Delph will tell you where the Bigfoot exploration day will be held. Everyone
will need to have their own transportation to meet at the location (to be kept
confidential except for participants). Everyone should be back at the Library
by 5PM that Sunday evening. Thanks to our breakfast sponsor, the Rabun County
Library! Tickets available to the left. This is a ticketed event, separate from
the Friday/Saturday tickets and the Conference.
The First Annual Georgia Bigfoot Conference and North Georgia Comicon
will be held at the
Rabun County Civic Center in Clayton, GA. Long
the home of many Bigfoot reports, the Conference explores sightings,
Bigfoot tracking techniques, and new research in the general area of
Headline speakers include:
- Friday April 26, 2019 from 6-9PM, Meet our speakers and celebreties at VIP Reception
(location to be announced)
- Saturday April 27, 2019 from 10AM-6PM, Speakers and panels on Bigfoot and
the Paranormal all day long. Comicon Vendors will be there as well!
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 beginning 9AM, Bigfoot Exploration tours with Matt Delph
(times and meeting locations will be announced)
- 10:00 AM - Rick Reles is a well-known Bigfoot investigator for BFRO in the North Carolina area.
- 11:00 PM - Matthew Delph, Bigfoot Tracker and Researcher, and Executive DIrector
of MECRO (Mountain Empire Cryptid Research Organization). He is the co-author of
Lizardman, Bigfoot and Friends currently available on AMAZON.
- 12:00 NOON - Robin McCray, Bigfoot researcher and Mindspeak practitioner.
- 01:00 PM - Dr. Igor Bertsev, World famous Bigfoot researcher from Russia.
- 02:00 PM - Angelia Sheer is the executive Director of Tennessee Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and head of Parasheer Research in Nashville.
- 03:00 PM - John Bruner is the Commander of BIGFOOT 911 a research team based in Marion, NC, is a well-known Bigfoot researcher,
and is the Coordinator of the Western North Carolina Bigfoot Festival held the second week of September.
- 04:00 PM - M & D Paranormal are a leading paranormal investigative group throughout the Carolinas and
- 05:00 PM - John Dixon is a Certified Paranormal Investigator through the Warren Institute of Paranormal Studies. He is also a Certified Field Investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and the ParaNexus Anomalous Research Association.
- 05:30 PM - Israel Petty, Paranormal and occult researcher in NC and SC.